Take your shoes, your bags, anything you’ll need – we are going on a journey. Hold on! You only need an interested mind and pens, it is a mathematical journey!
I am Qi Zhu and taking the challenge of studying mathematics at TU Munich starting October 2017. While doing so, I want to report my experiences with you. So this blog is basically about
- First-hand experiences at the prestigious TUM
- Math studies in university
- Influence of Olympiad prerequisites for these studies
- Advice on math topics (e.g. university, Olympiad, etc.)
- Topics related to math
For more detailed information, refer to the beginning of the journey! Become part of that adventure and accompany me!
Where you can get started:
- The Beginning… – The first day…
- Week 1 – New, New, New – …and the first week!
- It Is Trivial – In Mathematics – An essay about the usage of the word “trivial”. Too many jokes are trivial!
- Math Pre-Course 2.0 – When a physicist gives a math lecture…
- On BWM 2017, Problem 4 – What it’s like to work for 2 months on a single problem…
- Understand Cauchy Schwarz – What the Cauchy Schwarz Inequality really is about.